Fibre is the fastest of our Broadband services delivered over the national Ultra-Fast Broadband network, delivering data much faster than ADSL and VDSL.
Our service is available across New Zealand. So if you’re looking for fast fibre broadband, give our friendly team a call on 0800 32 76 74.
Non-Chorus Fibre Broadband Plan
- Unlimited data
Fair Use policy applies
- Non-Chorus Fibre areas only
- Free Modem
($20 postage fee applies)
- *Average peak time download/upload speeds are 306/108 Mbps
See important things to know for more info.
- Free standard installation
- $10 monthly discount when bundled with one of our Endless Mobile plans
$89.99 / month
24 month term applies
*Where available speeds shown are peak time national average based on the latest Commerce Commission Measuring Broadband New Zealand (MBNZ) Autumn June 2023 report.
You may experience higher or lower speeds than these speeds. Factors such as the performance of your modem, location of the server or exchange you are connected to, the performance and age of your devices and in-home Wi-fi setup, can impact the speeds you will experience.
- Average peak time download/upload speeds are 306/108 Mbps at the busiest times. You may experience a higher or lower speed than these averages.
- Factors such as the performance of your modem, location of the server you’re connected to, the performance of your device and your in-home Wi-Fi setup can impact the speeds experienced.
- Minimum 24-month service term applies.
- Pricing is for locations that fall outside of Chorus coverage areas, contact our sales team on 0800 32 76 74 to confirm if this plan applies to you.
- The approximate Local Fibre Companies (LFC) coverage areas are provided below. Contact us to confirm the LFC area you are in.
- Northpower Fibre – Whangarei, Whangarei, Mangawhai and Dargaville.
- Tuatahi Fibre – Hamilton, Cambridge, Te Awamutu, Tauranga, New Plymouth, Whanganui, Hawera, Tokoroa.
- Enable -Christchurch, Rangiora, Kaiapoi, Woodend, Lincoln, Prebbleton and Rolleston.
- Chorus – All other areas.
- Fibre Broadband and Phone plans are not available outside of Chorus coverage locations areas.
- If you are not the property owner, you will be required to confirm that you have obtained your landlord’s consent prior to installation. You must agree to the Local Fibre Company
Company end user terms found in our Broadband Terms and Conditions.
- Non-standard connection fees may apply.
- Farmside Broadband Terms and Conditions apply
- Farmside Standard Terms and Conditions and Fair Usage Policy apply