Installation & Other Fees
Postage and Handling:
A $20 postage and handling fee applies to all new customer sales and where a customer is changing from one of our services to another.
- Self-install – $20 freight charge applies for the self-install equipment.
- Standard install – $99 and travel charges may apply.
- Non-standard install – $199 and travel charges may apply.
- Standard installation – $799 and travel charges may apply.
- Non-standard installation – contact us on 0800 32 76 74 for a quote.
For Satellite Broadband and Phone plans a $124.99 ATA (Analog Telephone Adapter) is required.
- 0 – 20km $0
- 21 – 50km $25
- 51 – 100km $75
- 101 – 150km $150
- 151km+ $200
- The premises is a single-story home or building made of wood or brick and has easy access to the roof using a ladder (not scaffolding)
- The roof pitch is less than 15 degrees
- 10 metres of cabling or less is required
- The modem is located against an exterior wall
- Connecting the service up to a single computer
- The premises is a 2 story or architecturally designed (1 or 2 story) home or building
- The roof pitch is more than 15 degrees
- Scaffolding or an elevated work platform is required
- The house is difficult to access (e.g., on the side of a cliff)
- Internal cabling is required
- Additional cable in excess of 10 meters is required
- Modem needs to be located in a difficult area to access (e.g., in the roof space of an internal office).
- If the property is not on the mainland (e.g. Marlborough sounds and a water taxi is required).