1 month free + 200GB extra data terms and conditions
- Offer is only available to new Farmside customers signing up to the RBI Wireless 120GB plan or 200GB plan for a 24-month term.
- See https://www.farmside.co.nz/rural-wireless/ for eligible plans.
- 1 month free: only applies to the standard monthly plan charge and is applied once your broadband becomes active and will appear on your first or second bill and will be debited back if the service is terminated before the end of the term.
- 200GB free data Booster: will be applied for each month of the 24-month term that the customer has an active 120GB or 200GB RBI plan with Farmside.
- Any unused 200GB booster data will not be carried forward to the following month. Once the 200GB booster has been consumed, any further usage will use the broadband plan data allowance. If this has been fully consumed then overage up to 6GB will apply charged at the overage rate of $5.00 per GB, the connection will then be throttled.
- Throttling can be removed by adding further data boosters.
- Early Disconnection Fees apply if you disconnect within the 24-month term, see www.farmside.co.nz/terms. Broadband services not available everywhere. Connection not guaranteed. Additional charges may apply for non-standard travel. For more information call Farmside on 0800 32 76 74.
- Farmside will supply required equipment. $20 modem postage and handling fee applies. Modem must be returned at the customer’s cost if the plan is terminated within 12 months of the 24-month term.
- Offer available until 30 November 2022, unless Farmside, in its sole discretion, chooses to extend it. Farmside’s Standard, Broadband and Terms and Conditions apply see www.farmside.co.nz/terms.